This is your opportunity to own one of the grand homes of Lake Eola Heights. Discover the ultimate in FIVE-STAR LUXURY in this exquisite two-story Queen Anne home. Beautifully updated with impeccable designer touches, and amazing technology. Situated in the heart of the desirable LAKE EOLA HEIGHTS neighborhood, all the eclectic wonders of the downtown lifestyle are within easy walking distance - restaurants, entertainment, sports and more! This home has been updated from top to bottom - BRAND NEW ROOF, HIGH END KITCHEN, and beautiful bathrooms. The HUGE BACKYARD is gorgeously landscaped with travertine pavers and an eclectic collection of tropical plants. It looks gorgeous and is easily maintained. The MASTER SUITE is a lush oasis of serenity complemented by an inviting PRIVATE balcony that overlooks the magnificent rear gardens. Every inch of this restful retreat is unique, including the WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE, TWO spacious WALK-IN CLOSETS, and a spectacular en-suite bathroom with a programmable walk-in shower, built-in vanity, TOUCH ON/OFF faucets, and HEATED FLOORING. ROOF BRAND NEW! Kitchen 2022, Hall bath 2021, Master Bath 2020, Plumbing 2018, A/C 2011. Plans for a garage with apartment have been approved and will convey to buyer. Don't miss your opportunity to own this exceptional home. It's a true gem!
Single Family, Victorian, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,525 sq. ft
LAKE EOLA HEIGHTS
Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Inside, Laundry Room
- Bar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Marble, Wood
- Blinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Rods
- Gas, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Upstairs, Skylight(s), Smart Home, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Off Street, On Street, Open.
- Wood, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony, Fence, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Private Mailbox, Sidewalk, Storage. Historic District, City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Brick.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price